Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hangler Stangler CLP Challenge Entry

Hello all my sweetie...
 
I am so happy to have aquired a bit more than
 
50 new followers during the
 
Besties Blog Hop...
 
WELCOME!
 
Today I want to share one of the new,
 
hard to find, darling stamps I aquired called
 
Hangler Stangler....
 
 
I have used a brand new 6x6 Paper Pack from My Minds Eye
"Lost and Found, Blush"
LOTV Sentiment
Ribbon and Lace from The Ribbon Girl
Magnolia Doohickey Die
WOC Flowers
EK Punches (Rarely Used)
Other goodies from my stash and local craft store



 
Notice how the flowers cascade down from the topper to the sentiment area

 
I will be entering these challenges:
 

Crafting Life's Little Pieces - M, 1E, P1 - Sketch*

Everybody-Art-Challenge W - #237 Flowers

Shopping Our Stash W, C13 - #102 Use Your Unused/Forgotten Tools

Created With Love - W, 3E, C10 - Ribbon & Lace

Card Makin' Mamas - 2W, 2E, cards only Week 2 - #69 Punches

Country View Crafts' Challenge - M, P1 - How Does Your Garden Grow

Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - 3E, C10, P1, M (Must use ribbon) - Lace 

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rina. The image is adorable and I love the papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet rina!i love how those flowers wrap up from the bottom and all of the colours are so beautiful togeher :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the matching charm to the cage on the paper and the red in pink are fab together, think you've inspired my outfit for today...lol. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge over at CLP, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really pretty card Rina, thank you so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at those flowers - gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Great colours and elements. Nice to see it continued inside. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete