Friday, August 30, 2013

A Magnolia Tilda Card Just for Fun

Hello out there to all my lovlies...
... and a warm welcome if you are a visitor!!!

Today I have a card I cretaed awhile back
when I recieved this new Maggie stamp.

Its a bit on the CAS side for me but bcause I wanted to paper to show,
I decided to leave it that way.


Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Magnolia Chicken Wire and Postage Stamps
Spellbinder Dies
Magnolia Doohickey Die
WOC Flowers and Lace
Recollection Pearls



I will be entering these challenges:
NEW* Challenges and candies -Colours, Smells and Tastes of Summer
Creative Corner Child's Play
Pattie's Creations Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrappin Corner  Anything Goes



4 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" Challenge #74!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card you made! I like all little details and the easel style!!!
    Thanks for joining us at "Izazovi i SlatkiĊĦi" :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM gosh! This is stunning! I love the flowers, your beautiful Tilda, and all the wonderful details! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Pattie's Creations ATG challenge! Nancy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the fab design. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Good Luck.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete